£20000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
11 days ago
6 months initially
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
£20 – 23,000 depending on experience
6 month contract
Interviews scheduled for w/c 24th September
We are looking for a Documentation Assistant to work in the Finance Department of a major Pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool. The role would ideal for someone looking to get a foot in the door and start a career in Finance. A degree in Finance would be preferred or in Business with an interest in moving into Finance. Attention to detail, questioning skills and admin skills are all really important, as is team work and an interest in finance.
Responsible for the update and documentation of all local procedures and policies. To internally audit and highlight any gaps, via reporting, between Corporate and local processes, implement controls and initiate continuous improvement loop. Liaise with Process Sciences, QA, Procurement and Validation Engineers.
- Update local processes, policy and procedures for Finance.
- Review and understand corporate processes policy and procedures where relevant.
- Write and deliver reports to illustrate any gaps between corporate and local processes, policy and procedures.
- Internally audit and report back on non-compliance.
- Create Actions plans as appropriate to rectify processes policy and procedures that are out of scope.
- Support finance team as appropriate in documentation of processes policies and procedures
- Review and implement changes to using a continuous approval loop.
- Liaise with Process sciences, procurement, QA and validation engineers to ensure that process policies and procedures are compatible across the business.
- Adequately perform ad hoc tasks as and when required by the Director, R&D Finance and Manager, Finance.
- Works within the Company’s Health and Safety policies and practices.
- Excellent general administration skills
- Team work
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Degree Level education
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.