+44 (0)151 666 8954
6 months ago
Up to £60,000.00 (DOE) + Benefits
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Telford, Stafford, Kidderminster, Monmouth, Newent, Hereford, Gloucester, Leominster, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
A leading global Food Manufacturer is currently seeking a Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Manager with a focus on Supplier Assurance.
Working with a global supply chain, you will be responsible for liaising with customers, suppliers, as well as commercial, logistics and NPD colleagues to ensure all Food Safety, Regulatory Compliance and Quality objectives are met and business standards are met. With FSQR responsibility for a global supply chain, UK and International travel will be required.
Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Manager responsibilities include:
• Responsible for ensuring all finished product supplies meet business and customer standards
• Ensuring due diligence records are established for all products purchased and ensure all products comply to business requirements
• Maintenance and responsibility for technical library of supplier information, ensuing it is maintained for all externally sourced products.
• Managing existing and developing customer relationships to resolve supplier related issues
• Management and investigation of complaints, including conducting trend analysis and develop action plans for continuous improvement
• Support commercial and NPD teams on customer visits as the FSQR and knowledge expert of the business
• Developing and maintaining the UK supply chain quality manual including HACCP, Supplier Assurance, Product Recall plans in line with BRC Importer and Broker requirements
• Ensuring Supply Chain Colleagues are trained and with business FSQR policies
You will be a degree qualified (or equivalent) experienced Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Manager with experience of Technical Management of suppliers and supply chains with knowledge of food legislation, labelling, Allergens, Food Safety as well experience of product specifications systems for both retailers and food manufacturers. Knowledge of Microbiology would be deemed advantageous.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.