£45 - £50 per hour, Benefits: Rate negotiable depending on experience.
+44 (0)151 666 8994
5 months ago
You will need to have extensive Construction experience as a Planning Engineer and be proficient in Primavera P6.
Due to the nature of this position, you will need to hold or be able to obtain UK Security Clearance and hold a UK Passport.
- The candidate will deliver the complete planning capability within the project by developing and maintaining the Project Schedule
- They will assist the PM with business rhythms, schedule integrity, progress updates and assessments, Earned Value and communications with the programme and project teams and the customer organisation.
- They will also advise and support on wider Project Controls, Programme/Project Management and Delivery functions.
- They will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverables are achieved safely, to time, cost, and quality.
- They will participate fully in the communications between the project and programme teams and the Client organisation
Should this position be of interest, please forward a copy of your CV and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.