+44 (0)151 666 8966
4 months ago
Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Burton Upon Trent, Corby, Derby, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Days: 8am-Finish (Monday-Friday) 40 hours pw
A leading chilled food manufacturer is currently seeking a Site Services Team Leader to join their expanding Engineering team.
Site Services Team Leader responsibilities:
- Responsibility for maintaining the list of all compliance areas including updating legislation and producing action plans to ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Management of specific service contracts, including implementation, review and validation
- Deliver on all of the following but not exhaustive to legal compliance, energy, training, Legionella, fixed wiring, emergency lighting, LOLER, PTW, PUWER, structural buildings compliance, fire enclosures door and alarms, ammonia, DSEAR, HACCP, GMP, all procedures, projects, pips, environmental and KPI’s.
- Deliver a first class pro-active service and support for all functions reliant on Site Services.
- Train and assist Engineering in compliance across all shifts
- Training and responsibilities specifically including PLC programming, robotics, 11KV, switching and power distribution requirements
- Compliance with PIPs and savings initiatives, specifically PPM, Damage, Cost reduction processes, Health and Safety
- Work pro-actively with contractors, agencies and internal staff to ensure efficient and compliant running of the site
- Champion specific machinery and other projects relating to compliance.
- Brief out compliance data to all stakeholders on a monthly basis, must work to specific KPI’s
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.