+44 (0)151 666 8966
12 days ago
Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Newark, Burton Upon Trent, Corby, Derby, Leicestershire, East Midlands
A leading food manufacturer is currently seeking a an Engineering Area Manager to take responsibility for people, maintenance of all plant, building’s, and services through effective area management.
- Take responsibility for H&S across the site
- Direct management support for engineering maintenance manager
- Trend, root cause analysis and objective setting
- Ensuring all equipment and plant are effectively maintained utilising stores and associated engineering systems
- Plan and deliver team training requirements in line with business objectives
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements, PIU, BRC and internal
- Ensure departmental training falls in line with business need
- KPI management and publication
- Contractor management
- Budget cost centre management
- Service contract ownership and implementation
- NPT reduction and action planning
- Directly support the site’s long term strategy
- Manage own self to meet company objectives to agreed timescales
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.