+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
A global FMCG manufacturer with multiple UK sites is seeking an experienced HR Officer to support the Regional HRBP. This is a generalist role in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
The successful HR Officer will support management stakeholders with first line HR enquiries: absence management procedures, disciplinary and grievance process along with planning, recruitment, people management and employee relations.
The successful HR Officer will ideally have previous experience in an FMCG Manufacturing / distribution environment at operational level. CIPD is desirable but not essential for this role.
HR Officer Duties include:
- Support HRBP & site management teams in delivering change management programmes
- Support HRBP and Line management in Training & Development and associated activities
- Maintain positive and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintenance of HR data on various systems to ensure accuracy and confidentiality
- Keep up-to-date on Employment Legislation and give guidance to stakeholders
- Administer, & take part in recruitment & selection processes.
- Coordinate administration with the national shared service centre
- Support new starter induction processes
- Participate where requested in Disciplinary and Grievance Hearings and Appeals and give guidance within the Codes of Practice / Company policies & procedures.
- Prepare timely, agreed periodic, HR Statistics / KPI’s & reports.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.