£345 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
£345 per day (inclusive of expenses) 12 month contract
Slough, Berkshire, Reading, Oxford, Watford, South East England.
A large pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a site based in the South East of England is currently seeking a Global Supply Chain Analyst to join their team for a 12 month period. The main purpose of this role is to manage master data, purchase orders, demand forecasts, supply plans and to support the Commercial Team when necessary.
Global Supply Chain Analyst responsibilities include –
- Support EMEA and S&OP to ensure demand reflects agreed budget and allocation.
- Attend weekly supply calls to ensure commercial presence.
- Assist in the weekly tracking process or supply plans to various different countries.
- Implement and maintain OTC process.
- Manage SAP order entry for EMEA
- Review, input and maintain master data for 3rd party customers.
- Liaise with the Logistics Team to ensure requirements for the customer are met.
- Support OTC lead in SAP testing.
- Track and report delivery vs commitment supply plan.
- Analyse 3PL outbound supply.
To be considered for this role you must have advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and macros along with SAP. You must be data orientated, well organised, have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work outside the box for the greater good of the team. You must have worked in an international supply chain environment for at least 3 years.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.