£250 - £300 per day, Benefits: Accommodation Overseas Provided
+44 (0)151 666 8971
15 days ago
3 Months Extendable
I am recruiting for an interesting and exciting opportunity for you to be able to travel, earn money and travel at the same time.
My client is looking for a contract support engineer to help them out setting up a new office environment in Amsterdam. You will be based out of a Liverpool office for the first 4 weeks getting to know the systems and preparing for the move. After the first 4 weeks you will then be based in Amsterdam for the next 2-3 months setting up the infrastructure necessary.
- 4 weeks Liverpool based work
- 2-3 months Amsterdam based work (accommodation paid for and provided)
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a scientific, medical or laboratory type environment and associated infrastructure
- Local application management
- Acronis including DR testing for device OQ’s (Operational Qualification)
- Previous experience working in highly regulated environment - working to best practice
- Local secure lab PC builds
- Server and workstation life cycle management
- Proven documentation experience, including the creation of test scripts.
- Generalist support - Active Directory, Windows 10, Office365, Windows Server
- Excellent experience working within a highly regulated environment
- Fast paced, varied work
- Opportunity to travel and be paid at the same time
- Contract rate of £250 - £300 Per Day
- Overseas Accommodation paid for and provided for you
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.