+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 months ago
Due to planned maternity cover we’re currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to oversee our Skilled Trades Division on an interim basis. The interim assignment is envisaged to run for 9 – 12 months, and the successful applicant will be considered for permanent opportunities within Scantec thereafter, if they wish to be.
The role will over see a team of 6 experienced Recruitment Consultants and will be responsible for;
- Effectively managing and overseeing the Skilled Trades Division
- Delivery against team financial targets and objectives
- Building and maintaining the business area through ongoing performance and activity review
- Identifying development needs and using the appropriate methods to support
- Motivating and empowering through offering appropriate responsibility and opportunity
- Investment in continuous improvement and personal development
- People development and coaching
- Have experience of managing recruitment teams, ideally within the M&E/Skilled Trades sectors
- Be available to commit to an interim assignment
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare*
- Pension Contribution*
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Monthly incentive awards*
- Annual incentive trip
- Free onsite parking
- Car Allowance
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please contact Zoe Sheen today on 0151 666 8959.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.