£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 months ago
£25,000 plus benefits
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Canterbury, Ashford, Maidstone, Dover, Aylesford, Kent
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Kent is currently seeking a Site Trainer to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to provide and maintain a high standard of training and assessment across the business. The Site Trainer will report in to Site Learning & Development Manager.
Key accountabilities for Site Trainer –
- Conduct ‘training needs’ meetings with internal stakeholders and discuss future development plans.
- Meet with Team Leaders to help implement training plans for their departments.
- Plan, organise and execute all agreed training needs and ensure paperwork is legible and complete.
- Research and develop new training documentation or update existing material.
- Ensure you have a good working relationship with the Training Administrator working towards agreed time scales and deadlines.
- Produce end of week reports
To be considered for this role you must be currently working within a site training roles for a large company used to communicating with a variety of teams and skill sets.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.