Competitive negotiable salary
+44 (0)151 666 8922
19 days ago
The client is a leading Property Services company with over 100 years history with an impressive portfolio of projects across a range of sectors including housing, education, commercial and health care. With contracts running up to £30 million, this end to end integrated service, provides solutions that stretch from planning, construction and refurbishment to facilities, property services and maintenance.
The main objectives of the Contract Manager will be to organise and deliver multiple Mechanical contracts within New Build and Refurbishment projects, ranging from £10,000 to £2,000,000. Whilst upholding the company values and representing the company as a trusted Contractor for current and future contract customers.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Management of direct labour and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with Aftercare Department throughout defects liability period to ROD certificate.
- Ensuring all company and department health and safety requirements are complied with.
- Producing risk and method statements for mechanical services contracts.
- Ensuring each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
- Appointing specialist subcontractors as required.
- Attending client meetings, design meetings and site meetings.
- Coordinating daily activities of directly employed operatives and agency operatives.
- Handing over of contracts on completion and manage aftercare issues.
- Assisting in the weekly compilation of operative time sheets and payments.
- Compilation and maintenance of training and plant and van records.
The Contracts Manager will have:
- Current valid UK driving licence.
- Qualified to City & Guilds Advanced Level or NVQ 3 in Plumbing or Piping.
- Hold ACS domestic & commercial gas qualifications (Desirable)
- Self-motivation and ability to work as part of a specialist team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Prepared to travel with strong leadership skills.
- Commercially astute and cost conscious mind-set.
- Strong focus on customer service and customer satisfaction.
On offer is an excellent package including competitive negotiable salary, car or car allowance, enhanced holiday scheme and pension scheme, life insurance, health care and private medical package.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.