£45000 - £52000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
10 months ago
c.£45,000 - £52,000 + benefits
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer with multiple UK site is now seeking a Supply Chain Manager for their manufacturing plant in the Glasgow area. Reporting to the Site Manager and part of the site Senior Management team, the successful Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the end to end function, encompassing delivery of raw materials; planning of production, materials and transport; controlling and storing of material inventory and dispatch of customer orders.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will have previous experience within an FMCG Manufacturing environment (food, pharma, personal care); with proven experience of managing, developing and leading a supply chain team across multiple functions. You will ideally have experience of SAP.
Key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager include:
• Promote customer and supplier relationships targeted at improving lead-time, quality and delivery performance as well as reducing cost
• Develop business systems to meet and exceed critical paths
• Prepare, review and issue the monthly supply chain reporting suite
• Ensure supply is maintained in line with the business and customer requirements
• Manage the ERP system to create valid MPS & MRP information systems
• Support functional goals and initiatives, through KPI performance measures
• Identify forecast demands and trends to facilitate accurate and timely manufacturing plans/ procurement needs
• Manage and control inventory levels of both finished goods and raw materials to be within agreed parameters and maintain accurate stock levels
• Ensure warehouses are operated under best practice principles, including employee safety and GMP
• Integrate R&D opportunities and NPD launches into the supply chain
• Evaluate the resources, training and development of the supply chain team
• Identify, support and contribute to the site profit improvement programme
• Participate within and provide support to the broader operational team
• Management of the supply chain cost centre budget process
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.