Up to £50,000
+44 (0)151 666 8965
22 days ago
The company is currently going through an exciting period of change due to the reforms happening within the Legal sector and are also going through a digital transformation as well as introducing innovative ways in working using the latest tech.
The current BI/MI function is made up of 2 Junior Developers, 2 Senior Developers and a DBA. This position will be hands on rather than the management of this team which will fall under the Development Manager.
- To act as the technical lead for the BI/MI team and to delegate the work that comes in
- Dealing with any issues that arise with projects
- Work closely with the Development Manager and keep them updated on progress
- Making changes and implementing new processes with best practice
- Review the wider teams work before ‘go-live’
- To undertake architectural tasks such as Data Warehousing
- Leading the technical development of projects in a hands on capacity
- Experience as a Senior BI/MI Developer
- To have acted as lead for a team in the past. (this could have been mentoring)
- Prioritisation of work
- SQL Server experience including T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience with either Qlikview or Qliksense
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- To have worked with large data sets
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.