+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
FMCG Personal Care
£35,000 plus benefits
Worcester, Redditch, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Coventry
A large manufacturing company with a site based in the Worcestershire area is currently seeking an Assistant Technical Manager / NPD Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to support the NPD process by working closely with technical/marketing/ procurement and production teams.
Key accountabilities for Assistant Technical Manager / NPD Manager –
- Develop products formulation.
- Generate new product ideas and concepts and conduct regular market reviews.
- Monitor the environmental and regulatory landscape.
- Identify and evaluate new preservative systems.
- Working with development, operations and sales department when required to provide technical assistance.
- Support technical and lab staff when required.
- Arrange and assist with factory trials.
- Obtain samples and related information from chemical suppliers.
- Support new product development and commercial activities
- Manage the inventory of trial chemicals and their timely disposal.
- Implement and maintain COSHH within the development lab
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.