+44 (0)151 666 8960
5 months ago
My client is a leading consultancy who have a strong presence in the Infrastructure sector and are currently supporting a variety of high profile projects across the Rail, Highways, Nuclear and Water industries to name just a few.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business with a strong reputation for delivering high quality services and a varied portfolio of clients and projects.
• Produce accurate estimates for large scale projects and programmes
• Measurement in support of estimate or BoQ production
• Capture project cost data
• Support and promote estimating good practice
• Work as part of a team, occasionally managing junior resource where required
• Plan, organise and control own workload
• Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
• Proven rail systems estimating experience in large multidisciplinary projects
• General rail infrastructure estimating capability
• Knowledge and understanding of the GRIP or Pathway life cycles and respective estimating requirements
• Understanding of cost components and methods of measurement
• Experienced in utilising estimating a software system
• Understanding of project management, planning, risk and investment processes.
• Broad understanding of standard forms of contract, particularly NEC
• Flexibility on being office or site based
• Preferred degree in quantity surveying or associated construction field
• Desirable membership of RICS / CIOB /A. Cost E
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.