£23000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
5 months ago
£23,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
A large FMCG manufacturing company with a site based in Lincolnshire is currently seeking a Commercial Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role will be to support the Commercial Team in managing one of their largest accounts through the analysis and management of sales and category data.
The successful Commercial Executive will ideally be a recent graduate (finance, marketing, business etc) with experience of data analysis. 1- 3 years experience in the FMCG sector would be advantageous however this role would also be suitable for a 2018 graduate that has had a years industry placement experience.
Key responsibilities of the Commercial Executive include:
• Carry out analysis of promotional and seasonal activity.
• Monitor the impact on sales of new product launches, weather, time of year, promotional material and so on.
• Communication effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Take part in any project work the wider commercial team need support with.
• Liaise with planning department to ensure relevant departments are aware of forecast’s and customer requests/expectations.
• Complete weekly sales reports and investigate any inaccuracies with regards to data.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.