£30,000 - £36,000 + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
5 months ago
The successful Process Development Manager will work to ensure the delivery of newly approved products into factory scale up. You will have several years of experience in a Process Development role within FMCG food manufacturing – specifically with chilled or frozen complex foods. You must also have experience of working with and building strong relationships with customers. Previous management experience is also required for this position.
Process Development Manager Key responsibilities include:
- Project manage from approval to launch whilst maintaining quality standards
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, being the main point of contact during site visits
- Provide process, material and equipment knowledge to relevant teams and resolve development issues identified during trials.
- Generate and mange critical paths for all approved launches
- Generate process documents and implement into Quality System
- Coordinate trials, record data and report back to all relevant departments
- Work closely with chefs on NPD projects from concept through to successful launch
- Advise on any factory constraints
- Generation of cooking instructions in accordance with individual customer policies
- Maintain benchmark and reference samples library
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.