£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Private Health, Overtime
+44 (0)151 666 8952
10 months ago
£35-40k depending on experience
Working a shift pattern which consists of 6-2, 2-10 Monday – Friday, Private health, Holiday, Pension, Overtime Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join a multi site, world leading manufacturing business with a presence in the world market for over 40 years and a manufacturing presence in 6 countries. Our client is looking for an electrically biased engineer to join their maintenance team on their manufacturing facility in Milton Keynes. If you have a background in manufacturing or related industry with a strong electrical maintenance background, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our client produces products that are used within the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and packaged goods industries, and boast over 10000 customers worldwide. Due to an engineer leaving the business this role has arisen.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative and reactive maintenance electrical and basic mechanical 70:30 ratio.
- Working knowledge of maintenance/repair/fault finding on motors, sensors, electrical panels etc.
- Providing accurate feedback information regarding maintenance activities and observations
- Conducting PPM and reactive maintenance on production machinery
- Repairing equipment when needed, ensuring the downtime of any machinery is kept to a minimum
- Installing any new machinery ensuring that it is done to manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensuring all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with quality specifications where applicable and adhering to all health and safety regulations at all times
- Fault finding/working knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC’s would be advantageous.
The ideal engineer will meet the following criteria:
-Electrical C&G, NVQ, HNC or equivalent qualification
-Manufacturing engineering experience
-Knowledge of PPM schedules
-PLC fault finding experience would be advantageous on Siemens S7
-Basic mechanical maintenance skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.