+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
£££day rate depending on experience
This role can be based at sites in North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire or Teesside
A leading international FMCG manufacturer with multiple UK sites is now seeking an experienced Interim HR Business Partner to support the leadership teams of multiple sites in the North.
The successful Interim HR Business Partner will provide comprehensive, professional and customer focused HR advice and coaching to enable Line Managers to support the delivery of key business objectives through effective people management. The role includes generalist HR support as well as delivery of change management programmes and initiatives, HR strategic, tactical and operational plans.
The successful Interim HR Business Partner will be degree qualified / CIPD qualified and have previous experience of providing HR support in an FMCG manufacturing / blue collar environment in a business partner model. Knowledge and experience of working with unions is essential as well as a ‘can-do’ flexible mind set.
Interim HR Business Partner responsibilities include:
• Provide advice and support to management teams on a broad spectrum of HR related matters including recruitment and selection, staff management, performance, discipline and grievance, attendance, remuneration and job evaluation and terms and conditions of employment
• Ensure that training and development solutions are provided which will enable effective succession planning and fill competency gaps to enable business continuity and growth within the relevant business areas
• Champion HR management principles, influencing business strategy and decisions
• Represent HR on various business committees and working groups, internally and externally to support business objectives
• Act as the HR lead for business change programmes and initiatives, ensuring delivery to agreed requirements and ensuring initiatives are embedded and business objectives met
• Review, design and implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures
• Implement the talent, resourcing, performance management, succession planning and annual pay review processes
• Work closely with other relationship holders, senior managers and knowledge managers
• Contribute to all HR initiatives and activities in support of the delivery of the HR strategy
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.