+44 (0)151 666 8950
8 months ago
Main responsibilities for QC / QA Supervisor:
- Ensure cover is in place on all required shifts and manage work plans, holiday/sickness cover accordingly.
- Ensure QA team are fully trained.
- Support Technical Manager in completing annual appraisals.
- Ensure quality representative attends all daily meetings and actions reported back and actioned accordingly.
- Ensure H&S standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that the site is always audit ready through continual assessment of site standards when on the factory floor.
- Ensure all products leaving site are safe, legal and meets customer requirements. All out of specification products must be investigated and ensure changes to prevent recurrences.
- Ensure environmental and factory hygiene standards through swabbing and water analysis.
- Manage all relevant services for the department, including lab consumables, equipment, calibration, site pest control contract and laundry contract.
- Ensure all procedures and codes of practice are adhered to in relation to species and allergen control.
The successful QC / QA Supervisor will have previous experience of working in a food manufacturing facility in a Supervisory or Senior Quality position. The QC / QA Supervisor will have strong influencing skills and coaching/supervisory experience. You will also ideally have experience of managing quality and food safety systems and food safety standards (e.g. BRC, SQF, IFS). Any experience with SAP would be advantageous.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.