£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
5 months ago
They are looking for a junior tester to come on board to join their QA team to carry out manual and automated testing in a software product environment.
- Follow the whole Testing life cycle from requirement gathering, design documents, test plan creation, writing manual and automated test scripts
- Participate in daily stand-ups with the development team feeding back on progress
- Give ideas and suggesting changes to the User Experience and functionality
- Raise Defects
- Defining requirements from other areas of the business.
- Research and implement new tools and technologies
- SQL Querying
- At least 2 years within testing
- Exposure to automation using tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI, Cucumber
- Manual testing
- Test script creation
- ISTQB beneficial
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic salary
- Training and development from senior staff members
- Courses and certifications financed
- Flexible hours
- Ability to use and trial software not yet on the market
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.