+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 months ago
Chester, Deeside, Wrexham, Oswestry, Shrewsbury, North West, North Wales.
£45,000 + benefits package including Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
A leading blue chip FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Site Project Engineer to oversee the planning and execution of the capital projects portfolio plan.
The successful Site Project Engineer will ideally be of an engineering background, graduate or time served, with further engineering project management qualifications (i.e. Six Sigma, Prince2 etc) and hands on experience of managing multiple capital projects. You will have a strong understanding of working in an FMCG manufacturing environment and be familiar with World Class Manufacturing / CI methodologies.
Engineering Project Manager Responsibilities include:
• Capital expenditure procedure; creates written charter for all major projects, establish cost benefit analysis, and provide detailed plans of execution.
• Examine alternative technologies and report accordingly
• Budget control; track costs accurately and effectively
• Management of contractors - Exercise appropriate selection process when choosing contractors with company policy and site rules and ensure any contractors on site comply with site safety rules
• Maintain strong communication links with all engineering personnel including updating senior as and when appropriate
• Carry out research into potential improvement plans and provide cost comparisons from a range of suppliers
• Collaborate with Structural Engineers as appropriate regarding alterations to the buildings
• Examine potential for using internal labour where appropriate and compare with external costs
• Compare comparative quotations from external suppliers on a definitive scale
Application via CV only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.