£35 – 40,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8968
8 months ago
As soon as possible
£35 – 40,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus - includes private medical, discounted gym membership and flexitime
Based in Liverpool
A multinational Pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Senior QA Projects Officer to their site in Liverpool. The main aim of the role is to run projects aimed at improving efficiencies within both the QA and QC department.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance professional with an established background in quality and proven ability to make positive changes to deliver department and site objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects are executed to schedule with the agreed time frames.
- Lead and drive improvement projects across quality function and site
- Manage perpetual audit readiness
- Identify and execute simplification/streamlining opportunities
- Coordinate activities to change from reactive to proactive ways of working
- Perform other reasonable duties as required for the efficient operation of the QA function.
- Proven change champion with a track record of success
- Demonstrated use of lean management tools (5S, 6 sigma, 5 whys, VSM, etc.)
- Conversant with worldwide GMPs for API, drug or medical device manufacturing
- Experience in validation and data integrity (manual and computer)
- Science or engineering based education at degree level.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.