£35363 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Childcare vouchers
+44 (0)151 666 8966
2 months ago
Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Due to huge growth, expansion and investment - a leading plastics manufacturer is currently seeking a Multi Skilled. As the on shift Multi-Skilled Engineer you are responsible for providing full electrical and mechanical engineering support to the plant and production.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for the completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
Please phone Paul Bradley on 0151 666 8943 or 07973716523
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.