£20,000-£24,000 / annum (pro rata), benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
5 months ago
9-12 months maternity cover
The food safety co-ordinator will take responsibility and advise accordingly on all micro sampling conducted on site; meet relevant customer policies in terms of micro limits and have a heavy influence within the company HACCP and internal audit team.
Food Safety Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Ensure appropriate training is delivered to employees to ensure maximum efficiency of the cleaning process.
- Working with production staff to ensure food safety on site.
- Conduct micro sampling checks and log onto system.
- Liaise directly with the 3rd party laboratory
- Control and monitor micro performance
- Monitor micro budget
- Take a lead role in the development and implementation of factory HACCP plan.
- Ensure the production of safe, legal products in line with customer requirements.
- Conduct investigatory micro sampling where necessary.
- Deal directly with customer micro requests.
- Monitor and control EOL tests and conduct DNA analysis on incoming proteins.
- Actively become involved in food safety/allergen related groups to keep up to date with industry best practises.
- Review KPI’s to ensure continuous improvement is applied across all areas of customer base and aligned to site KPI’s and priorities
- Actively be involved in food safety/allergen related groups to maintain up to date knowledge of industry best practises.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.