£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8953
9 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus, excellent benefits
South Lincolnshire, commutable from: Spalding, Peterborough, Sleaford, Grantham
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is now seeking a Management Accountant to partner the factory function providing insight, influence and challenge to the operations function to drive and grow the P&L of the site.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful Management Accountant will ideally be fully qualified or close to and ideally have experience of working in a FMCG food manufacturing industry (or other fast paced manufacturing environment). You will have demonstrable experience of influencing and supporting non financial managers, driving consistency and ‘best practice’.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
• To generate ad-hoc information to support the analysis of business performance, and identify opportunities to improve profitability.
• Accountable for the costing of products, liaising with operational teams to ensure the accuracy and understanding of yields and labour assumptions.
• To support the generation of Operational, Purchasing and Overhead elements of the Business rolling forecast, and review the results to ensure they are robust and supported by sound assumptions.
• To support the ‘Reporting & Control’ function in ensuring compliance to all relevant financial controls on the Site.
• To assist with the preparation of the EBITDA Rec and support investigations of variances to weekly reported numbers.
• To ensure gross margin balance sheet accounts are understood and that all balances are justified.
• Active involvement in the assessment of capital and non capital investments,
• To review the management accounting systems to ensure they are operating and are being used efficiently and effectively
• Review and improve business processes to ensure that they comply with the changing needs of the business.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.