Competitive Salary, £4,200 p/a travel allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
6 months ago
This is also an ideal opportunity for Senior / Experienced Quantity Surveyor who is keen to pursue a Change Management role on one of the most major infrastructure projects in the UK right now.
The Change Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the project team on change matters under the main contract.
The salary for this role is competitive and negotiable, please contact me for further details.
Experience required to be considered for this role:
- Experience in a similar role
- NEC3 contract experience
- A Civil Engineering / Tunnelling / Infrastructure background
- Holds a CSCS card
- Education to a degree level or equivalent (Commercial or Numerate discipline)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of the main contract change process
- Co-ordination and production of quotations for main contract compensation event, including the submission, negotiation and subsequent agreement with the Project Manager.
- Recording and scheduling project change events including PMIs, NCEs and EWNs.
- Supporting the project staff in the management of notifying compensation events under the main contract.
- Supporting and offering assistance to the project team with regards to the drafting and issuing of early warning notices. This includes attending risk reduction meetings with the Project Manager.
- Reviewing and distributing PMIs, including recording actions associated with the change event
- Maintaining and managing the project change register
- Preparing commercial reporting information associated with project change under the main contract.
- Supporting the BSCU project in maximising value under the main contract
- Assisting in evaluating project risk and opportunities associated with project change.
Change Manager / Civil Engineering / Tunnel / Infrastructure / NEC 3 / NEC3 / Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Change Manager / Civil Engineering / Tunnel / Infrastructure / NEC 3 / NEC3 / Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Change Manager / Civil Engineering / Tunnel / Infrastructure / NEC 3 / NEC3 / Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Change Manager / Civil Engineering / Tunnel / Infrastructure / NEC 3 / NEC3 / Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.