+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
6 month FTC
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Food Safety Coordinator / Hygiene Manager for a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Site QA Manager, the Food Safety Coordinator / Hygiene Manager will be responsible for ensuring site compliance with food safety legislation including HACCP, pest control and hygiene standards.
The successful Food Safety Coordinator will have previous experience in a similar role through a Hygiene, Quality or Technical management related position in the food manufacturing sector.
You will have experience of using your own initiative to plan workload and make decisions and have the ability to influence across a management matrix.
Food Safety Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Responsible for Cleaning risk assessment of the site
• Responsible for ensuring suitable cleaning procedures are in place
• Design and management of hygiene SOPs
• Lead project teams to raise hygiene and food safety standards across the site
• Facilitate investigation of foreign body complaints
• Responsible for site glass and plastic audits
• Ownership of Pest control contract
• Management of food safety customer complaints – investigation, monitor trends, action plans
• Allergen risk assessment and management
• Responsible for the day to day validation and verification of the site HACCP document and be an integral member of the site HACCP team.
• Review all microbiological results and facilitate action plans if required.
Application via CV
(“Hygiene manager”, “QA Manager”, “Food Safety”)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.