£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
2 months ago
C. £30,000 depending on experience
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Liverpool, Knowsley, Wirral, Warrington, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Lancashire, Merseyside, North West.
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in the Liverpool area is currently seeking a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to continuously develop quality standards on site while managing a small team. The Quality Manager will report in to the Technical Manager.
Key responsibilities for Quality Manager -
- Management of the internal auditing process
- Follow up on issues raised and implement relevant corrective action
- Ensure that all Raw Material meets specifications and requirements
- Create an environment of acceptance to change by promoting pro-activeness
- Participate in customer technical visits/audits as required
- Develop QA procedures to meet BRC / Customer requirements
- Engaging in ad hoc project work that will strengthen and develop the department
- Attend group training meetings and carry out applicable group training courses and initiative as applicable
- Assess and develop the organisational culture to implement an approach towards team working, organisational learning and constant development
- Maintenance of Food Safety/HACCP Procedures
- Ensure all relevant HACCP documentation has been completely and correctly filled in
- Provide root cause analysis of information on non-conformances and corrective action plans then in turn ensure corrective actions are followed up and completed
- Work with Production and Engineering to improve Quality and Food Safety Standards. Discuss Quality Improvement with Team and Follow up.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.