+44 (0)151 666 8953
2 months ago
£££comp+ excellent benefits
Spalding / Wisbech area
A leading blue chip food manufacturer with multiple UK sites is seeking an experienced Quality Systems Manager to oversee 2 of their manufacturing facilities in the Spalding / Wisbech area.
The Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for driving the continuous improvement of the QMS systems across both sites ensuring “world class manufacturing” standards. The Quality Systems Manager will be the key contact for site managers, accreditation bodies, local EHO, retail customers, central Technical department and service providers for quality systems and procedural matters.
The successful Quality Systems Manager will ideally be educated to degree level in a food science or related subject and hold a minimum Level 3 food Safety & HACCP qualification. You will have knowledge and experience of working to BRC and IFS standards within a food processing / manufacturing environment.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Systems Manager include:
• Manage the Internal Audit Programmes for both sites ensuring all appropriate aspects QMS, Food Safety, are maintained
• Manage the review and updating of QMS liaising effectively with key stakeholders.
• Manage the maintenance of all accreditation standards
• Ensure sites are prepared in advance of audits by external agencies
• Manage; develop KPI’s for QMS systems and Internal Auditing
• Support the business and site supplier assurance teams and technical team by undertaking audits of suppliers or warehousing in response to quality issues or risk assessment review.
• Manage and develop the QMS team and auditing teams across both sites to optimise flexibility, performance and competency.
• Complete Accident and Near Miss reports as required. Ensure any recommendations are completed and actioned. Support site initiatives to reduce accidents and near misses.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.