£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8943
5 days ago
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role and be well versed in leading, developing and motivating teams. You will be responsible for processes and systems as well as the security of the stock and workplace health and safety standards within the warehouse. In order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and that cost/productivity targets are met.
Warehouse and Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and 3PL transport partners
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Ensure stock control systems are up to date and inventories are accurate
- Respond to and deal with customer communication in a timely manner by email and telephone
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly costs to defined company targets
- Organise the recruitment, training and performance management of staff
- Lead, motivate, organise and encourage teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in line with company and wider legislational requirements
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.