Newcastle upon Tyne
£26000 - £36000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
3 months ago
- Work effectively as a team member providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Create and lead project teams and design processes to be followed
- Finance tracking, billing, resource management
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Support bids and proposals for new projects and client opportunities
- Assist in preparing reports
- Training and mentoring graduates/new staff members.
- 3-5 years External Audit Experience preferred (Client Facing)
- Capacity to lead and mentor more junior members of the team
- Third party reporting, e.g. SOC1, AAF 01/06, SOC2
- Experience of the IT elements of regulatory reviews (e.g. S166, client money, Sarbanes Oxley 404, or Basel III
- Professional Acreditation financed e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM etc
- Assigned career counsellors
- Progression opportunity up to management level
- Salary of £26,000+
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.