£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
Until December 2018
FTC until December 2018 - FMCG Manufacturing
£18,000-£20,000 pro rota
Telford, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Walsall, West Bromich, Birmingham, Staffordshire
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Wolverhampton is currently seeking a Planner / SAP Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis until December 2018. The successful SAP Administrator / Assistant Planner user will ideally have experience within a manufacturing environment, strong SAP and Microsoft Excel experience and the ability to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.
Sap Administrator / Planner responsibilities include:
- Perform careful analysis of data requirements and data profiling
- Maintain and update records within various management information systems
- Undertake general 'team' administrative duties as and when required
- Follow up daily stocks and supply to align actual production versus plan
- Distribute and share information internally to ensure customer needs are met
- Receive and disseminate information to other team members to ensure delivery
- Deliver SAP training courses on a regular basis within a classroom environment to ensure employees are familiar with the system and its business application and achieve an understanding of the supporting business process
- Maintain office systems in an orderly manner
- Input to and maintain spread sheets/databases/systems and produce and collate reports
- Support within the stores department
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.