£40000 - £43000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
10 months ago
£40,000 - £43,000
Norfolk, commutable from: Kings Lynn, Swaffham, Fakenham, Norwich, Cromer
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Senior Shift Manager to join their night’s operation team working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 6pm – 6am.
This role will hold duty manager responsibilities for the whole site out of hours. The successful Senior Shift Manager will also be responsible for managing a large team to deliver the production plan to agreed specifications and performance targets in compliance with HSE and food safety requirements.
The successful Senior Shift Manager will have man management experience in a labour intensive Food manufacturing environment or similar.
Responsibilities of the Senior Shift Manager include:
• Operate the factory in accordance with the Production Plan to agreed KPIs.
• Manage the shift through SIC to measure hourly performance of lines.
• Take corrective actions to correct any performance variances
• Ensure all performance data is reported.
• Ensure the Shift Team complies with required statutory and mandatory H&S and Environmental requirements.
• Promote a ‘safety first culture and proactively manage H&S issues.
• Ensure all machinery and equipment is safe to operate
• Ensure H&S refresher training is conducted
• Ensure the Shift Team is trained and competent in food safety, SOPs and QAS. Ensure SOPs are up to date, relevant and refresher training is conducted
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.