£20,000 pro rata
+44 (0)151 666 8950
4 months ago
4-5 months (Until end of year)
The successful Purchase Ledger clerk will have previous purchase or sales ledger experience and must have experience of using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You will have experience of communicating with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Key responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant:
• Process high volume purchase invoices
• Ensure the timely payment of suppliers taking into consideration payment terms.
• Resolve invoice, credit and supplier queries in a timely manner.
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Assist with monthly reporting including aged creditors and purchase ledger key performance indicators.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.