£35000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday and pension scheme, health care, free parking
+44 (0)151 666 8922
6 months ago
They offer multiple services including Design, Manufacture and Installation, Commissioning and Project Management including prestigious National and International Projects.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Detailed design of conceptional mechanical drawings from tender stage through to production and installation stages.
- Liaison with customers, engineers and shop floor staff.
- Design of mechanical handling / rotary machinery projects.
- Working with a broad client base from multiple industries.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will have:
- HNC/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in a Mechanical and Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage contracts and bid proposals would be advantageous.
- Experience of SolidWorks /AutoCAD / Inventor is an advantage and a working knowledge of MathCAD
On offer is an excellent package including £35-43k salary, enhanced holiday and pension scheme, free parking and health care. 37 hours per week.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.