£45000 - £53000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car, 25 days holiday and pension scheme, health care, free parking
+44 (0)151 666 8922
5 months ago
The client is a leading Engineering Design and Manufacturer of large scale Mechanical Handling solutions for a wide scoop of industries including Bridges, Water Control, Nuclear and Mining. They offer multiple services including Design, Manufacture and Installation, Commissioning and Project Management including prestigious National and International Projects.
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Leadership of projects associated with the mechanical handling function of turnkey engineering tenders and contracts.
- Project management of mechanical handling design projects from tendering to commissioning.
- Management and Involvement with preparation of estimates and tenders and functional and technical design specifications.
- Contact with external suppliers and Managing Clients.
- Development of existing and new clients.
The Mechanical Contract Engineer will have:
- HNC/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A proven track record in the Mechanical Engineering design field.
- Preferably with specialist knowledge and demonstrable background in the design and application of mechanical handling systems across a diverse range of large turnkey engineering projects.
- Knowledge of current statutory legislation.
- Computer literate, confident in working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Presentation and written communication.
On offer is an excellent package including £45-53k salary, Company Car, enhanced holiday and pension scheme, free parking and health care. 37 hours per week.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.