£30000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
11 months ago
Salary – £Negotiable
Stirling, Falkirk, Menstrie, Dunblane, Dunfermline, Kinross, Clackmannanshire
A blue-chip Manufacturer with multiple UK sites is currently seeking a Process Engineer for their site in Clackmannanshire. This will be one of 3 process engineers on site responsible for process optimisation of key unit operations as well as the implementation of new or modified processes.
The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified Process Engineer with 3-5 years experience in a Food / pharmaceutical / FMCG / chemicals / biotech or medical device manufacturing background. Experience working in an autonomous environment and a willingness to work on your own initiative is essential.
The successful process engineer will be responsible for:
- Process optimisation to improve throughput, yields, quality and energy efficiency associated with site key unit operations such as; Spray Drying, Separation, Filtration, Evaporation and Fermentation
- Development and justification of projects for capacity increases, cost savings and new products.
- Management of the implementation of process improvement projects to be designed as per specification and implemented on time and on budget. Likely project spend responsibility £10k-£250k
- Monitoring and reporting Resource Efficiency data and trends
- Implementing modifications of existing equipment, tailored to specific needs or opportunities
- Securing optimal integration of Refining Processes in terms of mass/energy consumption
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns 0n 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.