£55000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
6 months ago
Salary: £55-£60k plus benefits
We are currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for one of our leading clients in Preston/North West.
They are looking for an MRICS Quantity Surveyor with Buildings/Civils/Engineering sector experience.
You will have a sound knowledge / understanding of construction methods and materials and keen attention to detail, with strong evidence of assessments of contracts within the NEC3 suite of contracts, principally options C & E (ECC). You may be working on multiple contracts simultaneously between £1m and £65m.
Key Skills and Competencies
- 10+ years’ post contract experience with demonstration of achieving completion of work identified in the duties and responsibilities.
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building, Engineering and Civil Engineering industries.
- Experience with CEMAR preferred (not essential).
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage others.
- Good IT skills - particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High degree of personal motivation
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.