£350 - £370 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8994
4 months ago
Please see further details below:
- Job Family: Cost Management
- Level: 7/8+ (equivalent to a senior/principal engineer)
- Project: Network Rail Infrastructure Projects (East Midlands)
- Key Areas of responsibility: working on the Development portfolio, early GRIP stages
- Deliverables: Pre-contract commercial services, cost reporting, estimating support
- Essential Experience: knowledge of Network Rail processes and ways of working
- Desirable experience: management of 3rd party and sponsors.
The closing date for this position will be Friday 27th July as they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible – should this be of interest to you, please forward a copy of your up to date CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.