£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: + Uncapped Commission - OTE £40,000
+44 (0)151 666 8971
NE tech acc
11 months ago
The need for an Account Manager has come along due to a large number of business wins in a short space of time. They need someone to come in and join the existing account team of 4. The idea behind this opportunity is to get to know the new customers and accounts that have been brought in, project manage the implementation of the product whether that be an off the shelf product or bolt-on or a bespoke build with some development hours. They need to make sure that the product fits the needs that have been identified. No cold calling - all existing account management.
- Building a thorough working knowledge of each account & understand their project needs
- Identify further areas of which each account could develop & expand it by selling the benefits of further modules or development work
- Managing the full project life cycle
- Managing the customers expectations and relaying any communication to the developers involved
- Being the customer's first point of contact and providing excellent customer service
- Updating project status
- Managed clients through installations of technical products
- Technical sales experience - either pure new sales or sales within existing accounts or a mix of the two
- Some element of aftercare or managing a client during and after a product has been installed.
- Having the ability to take a requirement from a customer and to translate this into a technical requirement through to the development team
- Personable - able to build relationships
- Basic salary between £20,000 - £30,000
- Excellent commission scheme with OTE overall of £40,000
- Ability to attend client events
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.