£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 months ago
Salary is negotiable depending on experience + plus benefits
Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Evesham, Hereford, Kidderminster, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire
My client is a leading FMCG food manufacturer who have unprecedented and continuing growth, they are looking to recruit a Production Manager to oversee their back-shift.
Hours of work are 2pm-10pm Mon-Fri.
Production Manager Job Responsibilities / Key Accountabilities:
- People development, training, discipline, grievance, absence management and performance management
- Implementation of SOPs and associated best practice for production, quality, hygiene and safety
- Drive H&S standards adherence and champion improvement initiatives
- Product Quality adherence – applying RFT (Right First Time) principles
- Champion of Continuous Improvement through the application of modern CI tools and techniques. Champion of root cause analysis and problem solving of quality, production issues. To drive people accountabilities for resolution
- Drive GMP standards to targeted levels and champion supporting initiatives
- Own operational performance, including SIC (short interval control) reviews, escalation and reporting. Managing top loss meetings and OEE information systems and associated reporting
- Ensure site readiness for compliance and audit requirements (ISO, HSE, BRC, GMP)
- Cost Centre input, management and challenge against defined budget (waste, labour, sickness, overtime)
- Attend and chair H&S committee, Quality and Production meetings
You will be an experienced manager with experience of working within a FMCG/food production environment. Good working knowledge of food production associated processes and capabilities as well as Health, Safety, Food Hygiene & Environment Awareness.
To apply please email your CV to Paul Bradley
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.