Up to £35,000 DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8965
6 months ago
Key Role Responsibilities:
- To communicate with all internal departments to understand their current processes and their needs moving forward. You must understand the limits of what is possible and to have the ability to push back on any unrealistic suggestions.
- To use data modelling and visualisation tools to communicate your findings and to create suggestions for improvements.
- To be able to back up your findings and address any concerns individuals or teams may have with suggested changes.
- Producing written documentation to communicate the current business state as well as the goal of the business.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in taking requirements and testing
- The ability to multitask under pressure
- Experience in analysing data and drawing up conclusions based on your findings
- Technical writing experience
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.