£35000 - £36500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
9 months ago
Continental Shift Pattern
Salary £36,500 + Benefits
FMCG Food/Drink Manufacturer
Cardiff, Newport, Pontypool, Cwmbran
A large food/drink manufacturing company with a site based in South Wales are currently looking for a Automation Engineer to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to carry out planned maintenance and improvements on all processing, filling and packaging equipment. You will also be expected to diagnose and repair any faults on plant equipment and actively support continuous improvements.
A background in Process and Automation is preferred with CI knowledge.
Shift Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Maintain the plant to the required 5S standards.
- Communicate with colleagues in order to achieve set goals.
- Monitor and maintain product quality standards.
- Minimise wastage thought efficient working.
- Document and report faults/problems/actions and be ready to rectify.
- Effectively perform and coordinate electrical and mechanical maintenance of all process equipment, ensuring PPM compliance in a flexible and efficient manner.
- Monitor the efficiency of production equipment.
- To liaise with production teams with regards to operational issues.
- Use electronic maintenance system to accurately record the use of spares and manage stock levels.
Please apply via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.