£28000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
27 days ago
Mon – Fri 6-2 / 2-10
A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor to join their Operations team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring department KPIs are met whilst adhering to company HSE standards.
The successful Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor will ideally have previous FMCG food manufacturing experience or similar fast paced manufacturing experience (packaging, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods etc).
You will be familiar with HACCP principles and have a proactive approach to health & safety in the workplace with a proven track record of staff management and development.
Responsibilities of the Production Team Leader include:
• Communicate with the Department Manager on Daily priorities.
• Coordinate the CI activity
• Shift handovers.
• Implement all absence and sickness procedures.
• Labour utilisation within Department.
• Act on all disciplinary issues within procedures.
• Ensure all KPI targets are met and investigate reasons when deviating from standard.
• Provide coaching and support for department and encourage improvements
• Identify and coach for future roles and succession chain.
• Ensure all food safety and hygiene standards are met through daily audits and continuous monitoring.
• Staff performance management
• To ensure the safety of all team members
• Carry out risk assessment of machinery where needed.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.