£28000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
3 months ago
Avonmouth / Bristol area
Mon – Fri 6-2 / 2-10
£28,000 - £32,000
A leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Warehouse Team Leader to join their Operations team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring department KPIs are met whilst adhering to company HSE standards.
The successful Warehouse Team Leader will ideally have previous FMCG food manufacturing experience or have worked in a 3PL warehousing function handling food products. You will be familiar HACCP principles and have a proactive approach to health & safety in the workplace.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Team Leader include:
• Communicate with the Department Manager on Daily priorities.
• Coordinate the CI activity
• Shift handovers.
• Implement all absence and sickness procedures.
• Labour utilisation within Department.
• Act on all disciplinary issues within procedures.
• Ensure all KPI targets are met and investigate reasons when deviating from standard.
• Provide coaching and support for department and encourage improvements
• Identify and coach for future roles and succession chain.
• Ensure all food safety and hygiene standards are met through daily audits and continuous monitoring.
• Staff performance management
• To ensure the safety of all team members
• Carry out risk assessment of machinery where needed.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.