£20000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
2 months ago
The need for this position has appeared as the company is looking to maximise their reach within the marketing department and you’ll be tasked with a variety of challenges from Branding, Video production (with the aid of using a 3rd party agency), brochure designs, Web Designs and more.
More about your responsibilities:
- Delivering a consistent branding structure across all work undertaken (this is not to say you will not be able to add your own style)
- Suggest improvements on the existing design rules
- Wider business support through ad hoc design requests when required
- Assist the creation of emails, web pages and content on various platforms
- Take charge an lead photography as well as the image editing and web design.
- Adhere to all internal administration processes/procedures and their respective timelines
Essential Skills needed:
- Good Experience using the Adobe Suit
- Experience using After Effects
- MS Office
- Experience working in a marketing department or environment previously
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.