£20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8968
3 months ago
£20 – 22,000
The hours of work are 8.00am - 4.45pm Mon - Thurs and 8.00am - 1.30pm on a Friday.
An expanding established multinational pharmaceutical company based near Oldham is looking to appoint 2 QC Analysts on a permanent basis. Experience in HPLC to Pharmaceutical GMP standards is essential for these roles and any experience in Raw Materials testing would be an advantage as the successful candidates will be expected to work across all areas of the QC department.
The Client: Is currently undergoing a period of expansion. The dosage forms include Solid dose, Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI) and Creams and Gels. A significant multi-million pound investment took place in 2016 and the company operates a policy of internal training and promotion / succession planning.
- Testing accurately and efficiently in accordance with written and verbal instructions and within the principles of GCLP. The job holders time is principally spent on performing analytical testing activities associated with the analysis of product and materials ensuring GLP compliance in the laboratory.
- Production of accurate written reports, production, checking (peer data) and interpretation of results, production of validation reports and SOPs.
- The calibration and checking of equipment. Troubleshooting when equipment is not performing satisfactorily.
- The training of other analysts in various techniques.
- Assisting in the introduction and validation (Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification) of new instrumentation and procedures.
- Troubleshooting of production processes and procedures, e.g. analytical method transfer, crosscontamination, new solid dose plant validation, cleaning validation and new manufacturing process amendments.
Educated to HNC/HND/Degree level in a Chemistry related field
Experience of HPLC, GC, TLC, UV to GMP
At least 12 month experience in a QC role in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential to be able to “hit the ground running”
For further details and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on 0151._ 666._ 8925 and johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.