+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 months ago
£££competitive + benefits
FMCG Food, blue chip multiple UK sites.
North Lincolnshire, commutable from: Sheffield, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Lincoln
A blue chip global food manufacturer with a smaller site in North Lincolnshire is now seeking a Quality Technical Manager to join their Site Management Team.
Reporting to the Site Manager and overseeing a QA team, The Quality Technical Manager will be responsible for driving the standards within the factory ensuring all products that go out the door are safe and to specification.
The successful Quality Technical Manager will have a background in FMCG food / beverage manufacturing with proven experience of implementing and maintaining robust Quality Management systems and managing a team. The Quality Technical Manager will have a thorough understanding of the requirements of Quality Management Systems, knowledge of relevant food legislation, HACCP systems/principles and GMP standards.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Technical Manager include:
• Management of the Food Safety, Quality and HACCP systems.
• Management of process control checks
• Lead, manage and co-ordinate all site based quality improvement activity.
• Management of customer, third party and regulatory audits.
• Management of the internal, GMP and Hygiene auditing systems.
• Actively promote a quality improvement culture
• Manage, direct and coordinate the investigation of customer complaints
• Develop, maintain and coordinate monthly quality reports with trend
• Manage the process and make decisions in respect of non-conforming product, and rework of rejected stocks.
• Responsibility for ensuring that the Major Incident Policy is fully implemented.
• Contribute to the general management and decision making, and activity of the Site Management team.
• Responsibility for managing and achieving the departmental budget and all prevailing departmental Key Performance Indicators
• Responsibility for managing, leading and directing a QA team.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.