£20 - 25,000 plus 5% bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8968
10 months ago
As soon as possible
£20 – 25,000 plus 5% bonus
A leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Oxford is currently recruiting for 3 Process Technicians to join the business on a permanent basis as part ambitious growth plans.
- The successful candidates will be part of a team of Process Technicians responsible for manufacturing of solid, non-sterile semi-solid and liquid products for use in Clinical Trials and as part of the department’s formulation development activities.
- Set up & Manufacture clinical batches within the GMP Manufacturing Area.
- Set up & Manufacture batches within the non-GMP Formulation Development laboratory.
- Cleaning of processing equipment and associated rooms after product manufacture in the GMP Manufacturing Area.
- Undertake routine sampling and monitoring of the GMP Manufacturing Area.
- Strive to continually improve GMP and housekeeping standards within the GMP Manufacturing Area.
- Train / mentor others in GMP activities.
- Maintain spare key equipment stocks levels.
- Maintain consumable stock levels.
- Assist in the validation of new equipment.
- Contribute to formulation development activities where required (GMP area or laboratory).
- Work safely in accordance with PDS and site procedures.
- Comply with GMP requirements and company rules, policies and procedures
- Minimum of a BTec / A-levels / NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of cGMP.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Well motivated with the capacity to work under pressure.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures.
- Flexible attitude towards work.
- Keen to work in a new and dynamic environment.
- Able to undertake work that may be physically demanding.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.